- Nucleotides are the basic building blocks of your DNA
- They are also part of the energy carrying molecules ATP and GTP
- Co-factors for metabolising fats, carbohydrates and protein
- They are critical for protein synthesis and functioning of the mitochondria
Our body has a relentless demand for new cells and new cells need nucleotides to be formed
- Diet alone is no longer sufficient to supply our daily nucleotide needs
- Nucleotide supplementation has become essential
- Nucleotides (NMN and NADH+) play a role in anti-aging
- Nucleotides are critical for optimal functioning of the immune system
- People with dietary restrictions
- When you are recovering from an illness
- Post operative recovery
- The Health conscious
- People with gut issues
DID YOU KNOW?
Normal signs of aging skin include dryness and break down of the collagen network that leads to fine lines. Your skin loses the ability to make collagen and heal itself. The skin becomes thinner, loses elasticity, begins sagging and develops wrinkles. A thinner skin also becomes more sensitive to sun damage and air pollutants.
The NucleoBeauty skin food range delivers clinically proven ingredients which act as the building blocks needed to support a healthier and younger looking skin. The NucleoBeauty skin food range contains a unique balance of key nutrients to boost tissue repair and new skin cell growth. Giving your skin the nourishment it needs for a youthful glow you desire.